The NTF Rebellion was an open rebellion against the Galactic Terran-Vasudan Alliance by Admiral Aken Bosch and his loyalists.
In 2366, Admiral Aken Bosch of the GTVA 6th Fleet declared his scission with the rest of the GTVA and the formation of a new government based in Polaris, the Neo-Terran Front. The governments of Regulus and Sirius also defected, leading to heavy fighting in the front lines of Alpha Centauri, Deneb, and Epsilon Pegasi. This timeline will span between the initial fall of Polaris to the escape of Bosch and destruction of the NTF Iceni in the nebula.
Because FS2 does not provide dates in its command briefings, events are simply listed, in sequential order if possible.
Unknown dates- no particular order
- Admiral Aken Bosch of the GTVA 6th Fleet secedes from the GTVA and forms his own government, Neo-Terra, in Polaris. (18 months before Surrender, Belisarius!)
- GTC Trinity defects to the NTF; canonically said to have defected six months before August 20th 2367, when the Trinity was discovered in the nebula, which would mean December of this year or January of 2367.
Unknown dates- in order of occurence
- Bosch learns the location of the Knossos subspace portal.
- GTVA Colossus construction completed.
- NTF Iceni discovered in a hidden asteroid base in Deneb.
- Rakshasa-class Shivan cruiser and several wings of Maras appear through the Knossos portal, destroying the Vigilant. GTVA command deploys the GTD Carthage and the GVCv Dashor to neutralize the immediate threat.
- NTC Trinity discovered adrift by scouting wings of the 107th Ravens, GTD Aquitaine and destroyed by the Shivans in the nebula.
- SD Ravana destroyed in the nebula.
- A GTVA two-pronged offensive in Sirius fails, allowing the NTF to maintain their grip on that system.
- NTF launches a major offensive in Epsilon Pegasi. Rear Admiral Koth and the NTF 6th Fleet inflict 75.1% causalties to GTVA forces in the system. Out of the 107,000 GTVA operatives based in Epsilon Pegasi, 80,357 are killed during the first phase of the assault.
- NTD Repulse destroyed by ramming the Colossus. NTF 6th Fleet defeated. GTVA gains full control of Epsilon Pegasi.
- Sirius falls to the GTVA. Bosch orders the rest of the NTF fleet to Gamma Draconis and the nebula to make contact with the Shivans.
- GTVA Colossus, Terran and Vasudan warships, sentry guns and bombers annihilate much of the NTF's fleet.
- NTF Iceni, NTC Alexandria, and NTT Grall escape to the nebula. NTF saboteurs deactivate the beam cannons on the Colossus to allow the Iceni to escape. End of the NTF rebellion.
- First appearance of the SJ Sathanas. Testing of the ETAK device successful between the NTF Iceni and the SD Chemosh.
- Destruction of the SJ Sathanas by the GTVA Colossus in Capella.
- Admiral Bosch and his immediate subordinates captured by the Shivans. GTVA recovers the schematics for the ETAK device. NTF Iceni self-destructs.