Blue Planet: War in Heaven
Project Lead: Darius
- Dilmah G - Testing, Mission Designer
- Dragon - Texture Artist
- Esarai - Modeller
- Fury - Testing, Tabler
- General Battuta - Voice Acting Managing, Testing, Mission Designer
- HerraTohtori - Skybox Artist
- Rian - Voice Acting Managing
- Steve O - Modelling
- The E - Interface Art, Voice Acting management assistance
- Zacam - Testing, Mod pack management
Missions: 30 (estimated)
- An additional Terran faction, the United Earth Federation, with ships and weapons
- New GTVA ships and weapons to reflect the next generation of technology
- Head ANIs
- New custom soundtracks
- MediaVPs 3.6.12, in mediavps_3612 folder
- FS2_Open Inferno 3.6.12
Part Two of the Blue Planet trilogy
A young pilot tries to find meaning in a meaningless conflict. A nation struggles to unite its people in an era of peace and prosperity, despite being beset on all sides. Two powerful alien races watch from afar, waiting to see if humankind will fulfill its potential as the Great Creators.
War in Heaven takes place eighteen months after the events of Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius and details the final stages of the civil war between Sol and the rest of her colonies.
"In the future, it will not be said that the Earthborn fight like Vasudans, but that Vasudans fight like the Earthborn." -- Emperor Khonsu II, 2386
To be filled in later.