From FreeSpace Wiki
directive-is-variable Causes the variable to appear in the directive count Always returns true. Takes 1 or more arguments... 1: Variable name 2: (Optional) Reset the directive count set by any earlier SEXPs in the event.
- This SEXP has been replaced by directive-value.
- This SEXP goes to the conditions part of the event tree. It can be found in "Status."
- Use the SEXP like this:
when and destroyed-or-departed-delay 0 List of targets directive-is-variable @Variable name (rest of the event tree)
- You needn't use a repeat/trigger count for the directive to update.
- If the variable's value is 0, the number won't be displayed (like before).
- And don't forget about the directive text.