- Type - Recon
- Manufacturer - Han-Roland Corp.
- Manuverability - High/Good (FS1/FS2)
- Afterburner Equiped
- Armor - Low/Light
- Power Output - 3.0
- Length - 20 m
- Gun Mounts - 4
- Allowed FS1 Primaries - "ML-16 Laser" "Disruptor" "Avenger" "Flail" "Prometheus" "Banshee" "Leech Cannon"
- Allowed FS2 Primaries - Subach HL-7" "Akheton SDG" "Morning Star" "Prometheus S" "Prometheus R" "UD-8 Kayser" "Lamprey" "Maxim"
- Default FS1 Primaries - "Avenger" "Disruptor"
- Default FS2 Primaries - "Subach HL-7" "Prometheus R"
- Max Weapon Energy - 150.0
- Technical_Terms_and_Definitions#Missile Banks - 1
- Countermeasures - 40
FS1 Tech Room Description
Designed by GTI engineers, the Loki is undoubtedly the best reconaissance craft in Terran or Vasudan service. Its hull shape and shielded reactor chamber lends itself to providing a low sensor profile, and is yet capable of very high speed maneuvers. Its relatively light armament and low armor rating make it unsuitable for extended firefights, however.
FS2 Tech Room Description
The GTF Loki is designated as a fighter, but it's more of a heavy reconnaissance craft. The Loki's micro-roughened hull and shielded exhaust chamber give it an extremely reduced profile to detection sensors. This makes it ideal for reconnaissance and infiltration missions that rely on stealth rather than firepower. Lacking the weaponry and armor to survive prolonged battles, the Loki can usually stay alive long enough for its high maneuverability and speed to discourage pursuers. Lokis are widely used by NTF forces.
High max velocity offset by its tiny payload. High weapon capacity.
It sucks! It is not terribly fast by FS2 standards, and it has very low missile capacity. There is no reason to ever choose this over the Perseus. -Woolie
The Loki was never a superior fighter. It's ridiculously small secondary capacity and weak shielding ensured this. In Silent Threat it was only marginally superior to the Valkyrie, and then only in a dogfight; in FS2 it is in over its head against the second-generation GTVA fighters. - ngtm1r