- Type - Bomber/Reserve Bomber (FS1/FS2)
- Manufacturer - Akheton Corporation
- Manuverability - Poor/Very Poor
- Afterburner Equiped
- Armor - Heavy
- Power Output - 3.0
- Length - 40 m
- Gun Mounts - 2
- Missile Banks - 3
- Allowed FS1 Secondaries - "MX-50" "D-Missile" "Fury" "Interceptor" "Phoenix V" "Stiletto" "Tsunami"
- Allowed FS2 Secondaries - "Rockeye" "Tempest" "Harpoon" "Trebuchet" "Stiletto II" "Cyclops" "EMP Adv." "Infyrno"
- Default FS1 Secondaries - "Synaptic" "Stiletto" "Phoenix V"
- Default FS2 Secondaries - "Piranha" "Stiletto II" "Trebuchet"
- Secondary Capacity - 40, 40, 20
- Countermeasures - 35
FS1 Tech Room Description
The Medusa is the standard attack bomber in the GTA. Its strong shielding and large secondary capacity make it the favored attack craft against cruiser class targets. As the first bomber to carry the Tsunami bomb, the Medusa is considered the staple of any bomber pilots career.
FS2 Tech Room Description
The GTB Medusa is the workhorse of the GTVA's bomber fleet. Its large bomb capacity enables it to take out cruiser-class warships, while its strong shielding ensures it can get close enough to deliver the punch. The first bomber to carry the potent Cyclops bomb, the Medusa is sure to be one of the highlights of a bomber pilot's career.
Suitable for any size target. Carries most missile types, but few cannons. Armed with defensive turret, but still requires escort.
ngtm1r The Osiris, is, simply put, a piece of junk. It's a piece of junk with bombs, however, so put it out of its misery quickly.