- Type - Heavy Fighter
- Manufacturer - Mekhu Enterprises *Manuverability - Fair/Poor (FS1/FS2)
- Afterburner Equiped
- Armor - Heavy
- Power Output - 3.0
- Length - 16 m
- Gun Mounts - 4
- Allowed FS1 Primaries - "ML-16 Laser" "Disruptor" "Flail" "Prometheus" "Avenger" "Banshee"
- Default FS1 Primaries - "ML-16 Laser" "Avenger"
- Allowed FS2 Primaries - "Mekhu HL-7" "Akheton SDG" "Morning Star" "Prometheus S" "Prometheus R" "UD-8 Kayser" "Circe" "Lamprey"
- Default FS2 Primaries - "Mekhu HL-7" "Mekhu HL-7"
- Max Weapon Energy - 100.0
- Missle Banks - 2
- Allowed FS1 Secondaries - "MX-50" "D-Missile" "Fury" "Interceptor" "Phoenix V" "Hornet" "Stiletto"
- Default FS1 Secondaries - "MX-50" "Stiletto"
- Allowed FS2 Secondaries - "Rockeye" "Tempest" "Harpoon" "TAG-B" "Trebuchet" "Hornet" "Tornado" "Stiletto II" "EMP Adv." "Infyrno"
- Default FS2 Secondaries - "Rockeye" "Stiletto II"
- Secondary Capacity - 40, 80
- Countermeasures - 40
FS1 Tech Room Description
As the slowest fighter in the PVN, the Seth has earned itself a reputation as the Turtle of the Vasudan fleet. Even though it is quite compact in size, the Seth can carry a massive payload, and has a lot of shielding. Its standard impulse engines aren't very powerful, but the Seth gains an incredible speed boost when using its afterburners. The Seth is primarily used is convoy attacks and capital ship escort duties.
The GTA considers the PVF Seth to be a Class C threat.
FS2 Tech Room Description
The solidly built GVF Seth is a versatile Great War-era fighter that still performs dual roles as bomber escort and bomber interceptor. The Seth's relatively slow cruising speed is deceptive, as its Mekhu-Sahr plasma powerplant can give it an incredible afterburner boost, more than doubling its velocity. A total of six weapon banks and a wide variety of loadouts give the Seth the needed punch to eliminate incoming bombers quickly.
Slow and sluggish, but heavily armored. Has high afterburner speed. Useful for hit and run attacks. High payload capacity.
The Seth doesn't have the moxie to match up to the Hercules in the assault role, yet it is faster and manuvers better. Most closely comparable to the GTF Apollo, it is probably best considered a "light assault" fighter, not quite having the speed and manuverabilty to qualify as a space superiority fighter, yet not having the weapons load or staying power to make it a true heavy assault fighter.