Without any doubt the main Inferno mod of the new continuity, Inferno SCP or INF SCP is intended to replace its direct predecessor, Inferno: Release 1.
As of January 2013, Inferno SCP is now known as Inferno Nostos, with the planned release date to be in the summer of 2013, as the tenth anniversary release.
Author: The Inferno SCP Team
- Improved missions from the original R1 and more brand new missions, more than doubling the original R1 campaign length
- One of the largest modpack fleets ever assembled surpassing the original FS2 retail ship limits
- Improved HTL versions of R1 models and many more new ones
- Brand new weapon effects and new weapon designs as well as revamped R1 classics
- Several new music tracks as well as upgraded R1 music
- The latest FS2 Open nightly build
- MediaVPs 2014
- Inferno Nostos Announcement Thread | Hard-Light Productions.net
- http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=86262.0 Inferno: Nostos Discussion | Hard-Light Productions.net]