From FreeSpace Wiki
- 1 Downloadable mods
- 2 Notes to Wiki expanders
Fighters and bombers
Transports and freighters
Cruisers, corvettes, gunships, frigates
Destroyers and carriers
Juggernauts, dreadnaughts & Battleships
GTVBS Archangel Mk2(TrashMan)
Notes to Wiki expanders
- A page about your ship must use the sample template as the ones for stock
- This list is in WIP phase. Add groups as you prefer.
- If your mod is for FS1, add the FreeSpace 1 after the name of the ship
- This is for mods only which do not modify on stock models, meaning that a high-poly version anything does not belong here. Instead, add a link directing the browser to a download site
- If your mod belongs to a non-canon species, add the name of the species to the proper group and then the name of your mod. Do not add the name of the species anywhere there is no mods submitted for that species.
- Should two different models have the same name, add the author's name in brackets as a suffix.
- Add only ready models which are ready for release. It is okay if you later update it.
- The Juggernaut group is also for superjuggernauts and generally anything that is at least as big as the SJ Sathanas.
- If you do not want to write a description for your mod, simply add the name of your ship, which redirects the browser to a download link or website.