Difference between revisions of "Weapon expl.tbl"
m (changed to template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 06:25, 9 October 2010
- SVN revision: 6581
Originally, weapon_expl.tbl recorded the number of LODs for each explosion image.
Regardless, when FS2 searches for additional LODs, it will use the animation with the specified name for LOD0, and then use "NAME_#" for additional LODs.
- Example: ExpMissileHit1.eff (LOD 0), ExpMissileHit1_1.eff (LOD1)
There is really only one section of weapon_expl.tbl, and that section has exactly one entry type.
- The list of all weapon effects entries
- Defines which explosion file this entry is for
- Syntax: String
- Defines how many LODs this explosion file has (up to 4)
- Syntax: Integer, of LODs.
#Start $Name: ExpMissileHit1 $LOD: 3 #End