- FSO Revision: 6581
The weapon_expl.tbl defines the effect lods to use for weapon explosion effects.
This table is one of the Modular Tables and can be extended with xxx-wxp.tbm
- Originally, weapon_expl.tbl recorded the number of LODs for each explosion image.
- Regardless, when FS2 searches for additional LODs, it will use the animation with the specified name for LOD0, and then use "NAME_#" for additional LODs.
- Example: ExpMissileHit1.eff (LOD 0), ExpMissileHit1_1.eff (LOD1)
There is really only one section of weapon_expl.tbl, and that section has exactly one entry type.
- The list of all weapon effects entries
- Defines which explosion file this entry is for
- Syntax: String
- Defines how many LODs this explosion file has (up to 4)
- Syntax: Integer, of LODs.
#Start $Name: ExpMissileHit1 $LOD: 3 #End