- Check your grammar. There must be a space before opening a bracket: blahblah (blah) as opposed to blahblah(blah) - Snail 15:01, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I noticed it. Apparently, the lack of space between parentheses and words gives odd results. I'll pay more attention from now on. --- Mobius
I've all but removed your clarification on the canon definition page. The section is titled "examples" and you were clarifying a bit of text prefaced by "e.g.," indicating that the text is an example. A third notice struck me as belaboring the point. -- BlueFlames 14:59, 21 September 2008 (CDT)
- I understand your change and I accept it, but my intention was to focus on clarifying that Inferno and BWO devs and fans are unlikely to come out with that kind of debate. - Mobius
An Italian expert FREDder who is obsessed with his countries, his languages, and the predecessor to one of his languages, Latin.
|MOBIUS, -I (M.)|
- moved to talk page - Wanderer 13:39, 21 October 2007 (CDT)
Guh sorry about that. -- Snail 14:01, 21 October 2007 (CDT)
Redirects are created by opening a new page, and adding the following line:
Use of capitals is up to you as far as I noticed, but don't add categories to redirect pages and pay attention to so-called double redirects. Cheers. - TopAce 19:05, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you, TopAce. --- Mobius
Conduct and courtesy
Mobius - please remove this from your profile:
"I'm quite sensitive when it comes to other contributors' work and I usually don't alter pages in a radical way without discussing. As it can be easily noted here, this tendence has turned out to be an uncommon one among other contributors. Despite this, however, I will continue to give a lot of importance to respect."
If you continue to make baseless accusations towards your fellow Wiki members, without citing SPECIFIC INCIDENTS AND MEMBERS, you will be, I think it safe to say, placed on the fast track for a ban.