|The following information has not been confirmed by Volition |
and is therefore not canon for the FreeSpace universe.
War In Heaven Tech Room Description
The Ouster is a widely produced Gef imitation of the UEF's standard-issue Apocalypse torpedo. Armed with a four-stage fusion warhead instead of an antimatter tip and guided by comparatively primitive systems, the Ouster poses a limited but respectable standoff attack threat.
|Reload time||60 s|
|Shockwave Radius||150 / 300 m|
|Minimum Lock Time:||N/A|
|Turn Rate (360 degrees):||2|
- Weapon is capable of easily damaging large vessels (Huge)
- Weapon cannot be mounted on small ships (Big Ship)
- Weapon lifetime not penalized if the angle to the target is too big (No Lifeleft Penalty)
- Weapon projectile generates particles (Particle Spew)
- Weapon can be shot down (Bomb)
- Weapon fires on the designated rate of fire on all difficulty levels and all AI levels (Same Turret Cooldown)
- Weapon alternates between firing points (Cycle)
- Weapon will not fire without a lock (No Dumbfire)