o hai o/
I go by many pseudonyms. One of them is Fisk. Another one is Jeff Vader (IRC variants include, but are not limited, to JeffVader, SleepVader, SuccessVader, BlackbeardVader etc). The rest are a secret. Some people claim I was once known as Lobo but they LIE.
I may occasionally offer FreeSpace tech support and other related services. OR NOT.
Also, I like Japanese trance metal, coffee, tea, chocolate, cheese, whiskey, beer, weird humour and laughing at other people's misfortune.
One more thing. I am attempting to learn to play guitar.
- 1 Relevant History
- 2 Contributions
- 3 Miscellaneous
- FreeSpace 2
- Join Hard Light Productions
- New kettle
- Promotion to moderator
- New mouse
- New coffeemaker
- New phone
- Promotion to global moderator
- New mousepad
- Mental breakdown
- New headphones
February '10 - May '10
- Fucken' busy with school work
- Bachelor's thesis on face detection
July '10 -
- Abusing moderator powers for teh lulz
- New hardware
August '10 - June '11
- Problems with hardware
- Bachelor of technology
- Tech support for FreeSpace 2 and FreeSpace Open (not anymore, really)
- Low-resolution planet textures for the FSPort version of Cardinal Spear (unneeded with FSO 3.6.12 and newer builds. AWESOME PERFORMANCE INCREASE THERE)
- New p_dead2.dds for the first incarnation of Blue Planet (unneeded now, as the Director's Cut uses skyboxes)
- Half-arsed mission proofreading for Ghost Revenants (caused at least one mission-crashing bug \-_-/)
- The Getting started article here at the FreeSpace Wiki (someone should keep it up to date, as I can't be arsed with that)
- Patch for the first incarnation of the Ancient-Shivan War (fixed crashes with non-English versions of FS2 and FSO builds that are newer than 3.6.10 Final)
"I like to expect the worst. There's a small chance I'll be pleasantly surprised."