From FreeSpace Wiki
- FSO Revision: 9770
The credits.tbl is a table for defining the text displayed in the credits screen.
This table is one of the Modular Tables and can be extended with xxx-crd.tbm
- These go before the rest of the credits. They are applied in the order the tables are parsed so previous entries are overwritten by new entries.
$Number of Images:
$Start Image Index:
$Text scroll rate:
$Artworks display time:
$Artworks fade time:
$SCP Credits position:
- Table consists of header entries followed by the list of people under that header.
- Syntax: XSTR("String", -1), Header
- Example: XSTR("Lead Programmer:", -1)
- List of names can be added under each header (not required).
$Start Image Index: 00 $Text scroll rate: 17.0 $Artworks display time: 6.5 $Artworks fade time: 1.5 $SCP Credits position: end XSTR("Lead Programmer:", -1) Dave Baranec XSTR("Programming:", -1) Dave Andsager Jeff Farris Neil Kumar #end