|The following is a list of released user-made ships for FreeSpace 2, which can be used in the creation of custom missions and campaigns.
You may find the same list with preview thumbnails at User-made ship tables.
- 1 Fighter Craft
- 2 Bomber Craft
- 3 Capital Ships (Cruisers, Corvettes, Frigates and Gunships)
- 4 Large Capital Ships (Carriers, Destroyers and Super Destroyers)
- 5 Super Capital Ships (Battleships, Dreadnoughts and Juggernauts)
- 6 Installations (Dry Docks, Star Bases and Jump Gates)
- 7 Non-Combatants (Freighters, Transports and Auxilliaries)
- 8 Other (Cargo Pods, Sentry Guns, Etc)
- 9 Notes to Wiki contributors
- 10 See also
Capital Ships (Cruisers, Corvettes, Frigates and Gunships)
Large Capital Ships (Carriers, Destroyers and Super Destroyers)
Super Capital Ships (Battleships, Dreadnoughts and Juggernauts)
Installations (Dry Docks, Star Bases and Jump Gates)
Non-Combatants (Freighters, Transports and Auxilliaries)
Other (Cargo Pods, Sentry Guns, Etc)
Notes to Wiki contributors
- Add only ready models which are released and freely available. Always include a download link. It is okay if you later update it.
- To add a new ship use a sample template or copy and modify the source from an existing page. For screenshots I've been going with the size 480x340 as standard. But this is completely arbitrary and anything around that size is probably acceptable.
- The format can be difficult to edit. It is perfectly acceptable to simply tack on your ship at the bottom of the appropriate column. Someone else can then later edit it in if desired.
- When adding, please place your new ship in the appropriate column. There are two columns for Terrans, one for Vasudans and Shivans and one for other. If your ship belongs to a non-canon species please place it in the OTHER column.
- This is for mods which are not meant as replacements for stock models. Meaning that, an HTL version of the GTFr Chronos does not belong here. Modified stock models on other hand may be acceptable. Ie the GTFr Aether is a Chronos with a pod attached and an extra turret.
- Should two different models have the same name, add the author's name in brackets as a suffix (or alternatively the mod pack name).
- If you do not want to write a description for your mod, simply add the name of your ship, which redirects the browser to a download link or website.
- HLP modellers' p3d pages directory — List of P3D accounts of HLP's 3D artists containing WiP material